Bob Lang’s options trading webinars are education-filled sessions designed to boost your trading game.
Join Bob Lang for his weekly options trading webinar during which he’ll discuss recent market action, current plays and charts of interest, and the trends that may affect future action. During the free one-hour webinar, you will learn how to trade options with:
- Insight into recent market action and a preview of where we might be headed – in real-time
- Periodic looks at volatility, correlation, global markets and trends
- Review of recent trades and potential new trade ideas
- Overview of different tools, techniques or skills useful to mastering options trading
- Lightning round chart analysis as viewers fire names at Bob for his quick take
- Frequent special guests who discuss their unique spin on markets or trading
- Lively audience Q&A
March 30: Options Trading Webinar: Interest Rates and the Fed
Wondering how interest rates and the Fed influence markets and trading? With more interest rate hikes coming this year, we will cover this timely and important topic in depth so you are well-prepared for the future.
April 6: Options Trading Webinar: Day Trading Vs. Swing Trading
Options trading is typically a short-term game, but your strategy will change depending on whether you’re trading minute-by-minute or hour-by-hour. We’ll discuss day trading and swing trading and what charts to use for different timeframes.
April 13: Options Trading Webinar: How Will Low Volatility Affect Earnings Season?
With volatility sitting at low levels, is there an advantage to trading around earnings season? We’ll take a look at how to prepare, choose ideas to play and find the best odds for winning.
April 20: Options Trading Webinar: Ask Bob Anything About Options Trading
This options trading webinar will be shaped by your questions. Want to learn more about certain strategies, patterns, or indicators? Eager for feedback on some trade ideas? Bob will answer ’em all!