Bob Lang’s options trading webinars are education-filled sessions designed to boost your trading game.
Join Bob Lang for his weekly options trading webinar during which he’ll discuss recent market action, current plays and charts of interest, and the trends that may affect future action. During the free one-hour webinar, you will learn how to trade options with:
- Insight into recent market action and a preview of where we might be headed – in real-time
- Periodic looks at volatility, correlation, global markets and trends
- Review of recent trades and potential new trade ideas
- Overview of different tools, techniques or skills useful to mastering options trading
- Lightning round chart analysis as viewers fire names at Bob for his quick take
- Frequent special guests who discuss their unique spin on markets or trading
- Lively audience Q&A
March 28 Options Trading Webinar: How to Use the Ichimoku Cloud
Time to dig deeper into our technical toolkit. The Ichimoku Cloud is a forecasting method that was developed by Goichi Hosoda, a Japanese journalist. It examines candlestick charts based on moving average trends to better predict changes in price. Join us to learn more about this very useful technique.
April 25 Options Trading Webinar: How to Spot the Best Options Trades
During this webinar hosted by Marc Chaikin, Bob Lang will help you learn how to spot the best option trades. In a trending environment, the setups are plentiful. Because we don’t always have the good fortune of trading in that environment, we’ll look at how to make money on both sides of a trade in a range-bound market.