Bob Lang’s options trading webinars are education-filled sessions designed to boost your trading game.
Join Bob Lang for his weekly options trading webinar during which he’ll discuss recent market action, current plays and charts of interest, and the trends that may affect future action. During the free one-hour webinar, you will learn how to trade options with:
- Insight into recent market action and a preview of where we might be headed – in real-time
- Periodic looks at volatility, correlation, global markets and trends
- Review of recent trades and potential new trade ideas
- Overview of different tools, techniques or skills useful to mastering options trading
- Lightning round chart analysis as viewers fire names at Bob for his quick take
- Frequent special guests who discuss their unique spin on markets or trading
- Lively audience Q&A
September 27 Options Trading Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About Bollinger Bands
Bollinger bands are a great tool to help you determine if a trend is forming or already in place. Because so many traders use them incorrectly, we’ll discuss how to use this statistical test to determine direction and whether prices are going to rise or fall.
October 4 Options Trading Webinar: It’s OK to Take a Break from Trading
Whether trading volume is low during the summer months or your mindset is governed by fear, it’s OK to take a break from trading. There is no reason to stare at your screen when you’re not mentally in the game or the odds are stacked against you. Of course, walking away for a bit is easier said than done, so we’ll discuss how to take a break without feeling guilty.
October 11 Options Trading Webinar: Why You Need to Buy Protection
Buying puts to protect your portfolio is just as important as buying life, health, car and house insurance to protect, well, everything. Is it really a waste of money? Not when you need it! During this webinar, we’ll discuss why, how and when to buy protection.