Bob Lang’s options trading webinars are education-filled sessions designed to boost your trading game.
Join Bob Lang for his weekly options trading webinar during which he’ll discuss recent market action, current plays and charts of interest, and the trends that may affect future action. During the free one-hour webinar, you will learn how to trade options with:
- Insight into recent market action and a preview of where we might be headed – in real-time
- Periodic looks at volatility, correlation, global markets and trends
- Review of recent trades and potential new trade ideas
- Overview of different tools, techniques or skills useful to mastering options trading
- Lightning round chart analysis as viewers fire names at Bob for his quick take
- Frequent special guests who discuss their unique spin on markets or trading
- Lively audience Q&A
March 1 Options Trading Webinar: How to Trade During a Market Pullback
Market pullbacks and corrections were pretty scarce in 2017, so don’t get lulled into complacency. Corrections DO happen, and you need to be prepared. Join us to learn when a correction is a buying opportunity, when to act, and which tools signal when the odds are in our favor.
March 8 Options Trading Webinar with Special Guest Danielle DiMartino Booth
Danielle is a full-time columnist for Bloomberg View, a business speaker, and a commentator frequently featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox Business News and other major media outlets. Her newsletter, Money Strong, helps investors, companies and clients understand the movements of the world markets and the actions of regulators so they can make smart decisions. Prior to founding Money Strong, Danielle spent nine years at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas where she served as Advisor to President Richard W. Fisher.
March 22 Options Trading Webinar: How to Trade Market Downside
Bob often hears from traders who really want to play market downside. For a while now there have been few opportunities – UNLESS you trade individual stocks. We are still in a stock picker’s market, so we should be able to find some gems. During this webinar, you’ll learn how.