Bob Lang’s options trading webinars are education-filled sessions designed to boost your trading game.
Join Bob Lang for his weekly options trading webinar during which he’ll discuss recent market action, current plays and charts of interest, and the trends that may affect future action. During the free one-hour webinar, you will learn how to trade options with:
- Insight into recent market action and a preview of where we might be headed – in real-time
- Periodic looks at volatility, correlation, global markets and trends
- Review of recent trades and potential new trade ideas
- Overview of different tools, techniques or skills useful to mastering options trading
- Lightning round chart analysis as viewers fire names at Bob for his quick take
- Frequent special guests who discuss their unique spin on markets or trading
- Lively audience Q&A
April 26 Options Trading Webinar: The Fundamentals of Risk Management
One of the trickiest parts of options trading is practicing sound risk management. When do risk it? When do you hold back? How can you predict when markets will be selling? We’ll discuss risk management strategies, debunk some mysteries of the market and talk about how a “no bid” market affects the trading day.